How Covid-19 change beauty care behavior in VN
- As a matter of routine, 59% have the habits of doing skincare everyday with monthly expenses mostly ranging from 100k – 300k VND
- Nearly 60% wear makeup almost everyday with monthly expenses for makeup ranging from 100k-300k VND (36%).
- Nearly 50% take more showers than before with the reason of paying more attention to hygiene. While 8% showering less due to going out less during pandemic.
- 45% wash their hair more regularly than before with the reason of paying more attention to hygiene, while only 10% wash their hair less because of going out less during pandemic.
- 57% wear makeup less often due to Covid-19 era because they go out less or meet less people.
- 46% increase skin care frequency during Covid-19 as it is important to maintain the skin care and have more free time for taking care of skin
1 of 9